Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Fall


Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn

9/6/2009


I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.

Supplies needed

Plug in Eye candy 4

Beautiful fall
Scrapbook kit can be found
HERE
Called Autumn days
http://www.scrapsdimensions-dorisnilsa.blogspot.com/
All is the work of Doris of Scrappy Dimensions
Template I used also is
HERE
#26
Graphic of choice.
Tube of choice.
Done in psp 9

1. Open the template and duplicate and close the original.

2. Re size to 500 X 500
all layers.

3. Delete raster 1
and the rectangle one.

4. Click on the leaves with the selection tool, then
get a paper you want to use.
From the scrapbook kit.

Or you can just fill with a color of choice.
It's all up to you.

I used paper 1 for the leaves, copy and paste into your
selection, then keep selected and add eye candy 4 glass
Settings I used.





5. Add a bevel to this, settings I used.



6. When happy with what you have then deselect.
Add a slight drop shadow




7. Select stem and find a color or paper you want it to be.
I used paper 7 for it, then gave it the same eye candy glass, and
added a drop shadow.
When happy with it deselect.

8. Select the doodle, and find a color or paper you want to use for it.
I used paper 1, then inner bevel with same settings we used earlier.
Then add the same drop shadow to it.

9. Select the circle add a paper or color of choice.
I used paper 9

Add a bevel to this but change the





Deselect and
Add same drop shadow.

10. Select the rectangle and eye candy I used these settings.
Glass tubing.




11. Selection and modify contact by 10, copy and paste
the graphic of choice into the selection.
I used a nice autumn graphic that went well with
my colors of paper I used.
This is the one I used, don't know who the artist is.





Then selection and none if your happy with what you have.

Merge all layers







This is what mine looks like so far.

12. Now you can add any accents or tubes you wish to it.
Add your water mark and name.

Be sure and merge all layers,
Re size to your liking, and your ready to save
your work of art if you are happy with it.

Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.

Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
Jcuttlebear01@aol.com

Hugs




Sample by

ameripex97 aka Kay

Photobucket

No comments: