Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Lazy Days

 
Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn
5/21/2012

I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.
Everything I use I have collected don't claim to have
made anything other then the tag.

Notes:
All settings will remain the same unless otherwise noted
This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP
Remember to save often in case your psp crashes.
I did this in PSP 9 but sure any one will work.
Supplies
Tubes of choice
Graphic
Accents of choice
Mask
Template is # 104 by
Font of choice>I used>Victoriana
What I used is in the supplies>HERE
Plug In
Eye candy 5 impact HERE
Eye candy 5 texture HERE
Open the template and duplicate>close the original one.
Canvas size>
We will resize when all done.
delete the CR layer.

If you want the left N right thin ribbons the
same color>click on the right ribbon>and merge
down>with magic wand select>selection modify>
expand by 4>new raster layer and flood fill with
color of choice.
Keep selected>eye candy 5 impact>chrome
I have the settings I used in the supplies>import
them into your eye candy 5 impact.
Or use your own settings.
Deselect
Drop shadow
Merge down
This is what you should have now.
Do the right medium N left medium the same way
flood fill with a different color.
Change your chrome setting to the second setting
I have supplied in the supplies.

Deselect
Add same drop shadow

Merge down.
Highlight the middle ribbon>select with
magic wand>flood fill with another color
eye candy 5 texture>swirl>find the settings
I used and import them into
your eye candy 5 texture.
Or use something else that you might like.
Keep selected>eye candy 5 impact>glass
Import settings I used.
Deselect
Add same drop shadow
Select the diamond>flood fill with
color of choice. Eye candy 5 impact> brushed metal
import settings I used or something else that
you would like.
Keep selected>eye candy 5 impact>glass
same settings as before.
Deselect
Add same drop shadow
Select the circle>copy and paste into the selection
graphic of choice.
Selection>Modify>select>selection border
Flood fill with a color, or a nice gold pattern.
Effects>eye candy 5 impact>glass
Deselect
Add same drop shadow.
This is how mine looks now.


Now your ready to add some accents

I added the bee hive and took deform tool
and moved it around like I wanted it.

Now add some bee accents

Resize to your liking.
Add same drop shadow
Duplicate and mirror>place how many ever
you want.

I added the little cricket and resized by
40 percent>turn with your deform tool
how you want him....add same drop shadow.

Add a bear tube to your liking and resize as
needed.

Add same drop shadow.

Add a bow or any thing else you
wish to at this time.

When your happy with the way it looks

merge all layers.

Add a new raster layer>flood fill with the color
you want the mask to be.

find the mask>Irmask 128

Minimize it>go layers>new mask layers>from

image>

Merge group>I took deform tool and
stretched it out some>duplicate

On the duplicated layer

add eye candy 5 impact glass.

Import settings I used, or do it how you want.

Add drop shadow, to the original one

but change the color to your
background color, or the color of your mask.

Add some words to your work

Settings I usedf

Add a drop shadow to your words
and resize by about 75 percent depending
on how many letters you put in your words.
Merge all layers
Add your water mark and your now ready
to save and share your work of art.
Crop off any extra you don't want showing
under your tag and resize how you want it.
Your all done.
Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.
Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
Thank you Mary

No comments: