Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Fun day

Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn

10/14/2013

I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.
Everything I use I have collected don't claim to have
made anything other then the tag.

This tutorial is written with the idea you
have some knowledge of PSP.
This was done in PSP 9 but should work with any. 
Supplies
Scrapbook kit is a PTU and is called Sunshine N Love
you can get it HERE it is by Jens Sweet Temptations
Mask of choice
Tube of choice
Font of choice

Open a new image 700 X 700

Copy and paste frame 1 from the scrap kit.
Resize by 110 pixels.

Click on the inside of the frame>selection modify
expand by 6>new raster layer

Flood fill with a color you want for your back ground.

Deselect

Arrange layer>move down
Give this a texture of some sort.
this is what I used. Filters unlimited>paper textures.
Highlight the frame layer>
Effects>3D>inner bevel

 Drop shadow

Copy and paste birdhouse 1
Move over to the left side>resize>by 60
percent>Add drop shadow
Copy and paste
Frog tube>resize it by 55 percent and move
over by the birdhouse.
Add drop shadow.
 
Copy and paste baby flower>resize to your liking.
Move over to the left side or how you want it.
Give it a drop shadow.
 
Copy and paste Grass 1>erase any part you
don't want. Move it where you want, I duplicated
and mirrored>merge down>effects blur
Copy and paste water girl tube>Image mirror
Resize to your liking.
I erased some of the stuff, I didn't want on my tag.
I then took and used freehand tool and went around
some of the flowers and copy and pasted them.
Place where you want it.
I duplicated it a couple of times and placed it in other areas.
Copy and paste the snail>Resize by 35 percent.
Drop shadow>place where you want.

Copy and paste sign 1>resize
by 50 percent>move up above the birdhouse.
Drop shadow
Bow 1>resize by 25 percent place above the sign.
 
Add drop shadow.
Copy and paste tube of choice>resize as needed.
Arrange move down until it is where you want it.
I moved it down until it was under the grass.
This is how mine looks so far.

Copy and paste the little fairy>resize to your liking>I went
 
30 percent and place on the sign where you want it.

Add drop shadow>I took my deform tool and turned it some.

Copy and paste bug 1>resize by 15 percent
take deform tool and turn how you want him.
Give it a drop shadow and place it on the sign.
I added the trick>resized and mirrored and moved
it down below the snail>drop shadow.

Add any thing else you wish to at this time>make
final adjustments and when happy with every thing
Merge visible

Image resize 90 percent>select all
Copy and paste as a new layer>paper of choice.
 
I used paper 6
I took and used my crop tool and made the whole thing a
bit smaller>its up to you.

Apply mask of choice

Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.
Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
 
another on I did with the kit.
 
 
 

 

No comments: