Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fall Time

 
Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn 8/30/2013

I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.
All things I use are collected, the only thing I claim
Is the tags I make with these as my work.
Feel free to share my tutorials, but link them back
to my site please.
 
I write these with the idea you have some knowlege of psp.

 Remember to save often in case your psp closes.
 I did this in PSP 9 but sure you can
do it with other versions.
PLUG INS
MuRa's Filter Meister HERE
Eye candy impact HERE
Eye candy impact 5 glass>double click on the
icon in the supplies and it will install for you.
Eye candy Impact 5 Extrude>settings in supplies
Supplies
Graphic of choice
Tubes and accents of choice.
Font of choice>I used>Calamity Jane NF
My supplies are4 share HERE
Drop box HERE
Lets get started
 
Open new image 700 X 700
Copy and paste tube on new image.
Resize tube as needed>I resized the one I used by
30 percent. 
 
NOTE
If you use a different tube, you might have to play
with the settings to make it look right.
 
Effects>MuRa's filter meister>copies
Select inside frame>selection expand by 15>
New raster layer>copy and paste into selection,
 a graphic of choice.
Layer>arrange move down

Deselect

Back on your frame layer>add

a drop shadow of choice.

Add fall tree>resize as needed>place how you

want it>give same drop shadow as before.

Add basket tube and resize to you liking.

Add same drop shadow.

Add the squirrel and resize how you want him.
 
Add same drop shadow.

Add the word art I supplied or one of your own.

Add Fairy tube>or one you wish to use.

Add same drop shadow.

I closed off the word art, so could move it if need be.

Make any finally adjustments to your work, then

merge all layers.

Resize by 90 percent.

Add a new raster layer>flood fill with color of choice

Arrange move to bottom

Mask of choice or use the leaf one I have supplied.

I took eraser tool and did away with the stem at the bottom.

Eye candy impact 5>glass effect>Look for
falltimebyjcuttlebear01
 
Eye candy impact 5>Extrude>Look for
fall time byjcuttlebear01

 
If your done and like what you see>merge all layers
 
Add your water mark
 
And your now ready to save your work of art.


Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.
Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
Jcuttlebear01@aol.com


Another one I did.

Thank you to my dear friend DeLoris

No comments: