Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Autumn Fantasy


Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn

11/15/2013
I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.
Everything I use I have collected don't claim to have
made anything other then the tag.
This tutorial is written with the idea you
have some knowledge of PSP.
SUPPLIES
Preset>gradientgloweyecandy5jcbear01
double click on it and it will install for you.
Graphic of choice
Font of choice>
Tubes of choice
Things I used HERE
 
Plug ins
Blade pro HERE
Eye candy impact 5 HERE
 
 
Open new image

700 X 600

Flood fill with a color from your graphic.
That you want the mask to be.

Layer>new mask layer>from image>

Merge group

Take selection tool and draw a square
around the center of the mask

Edit Cut

Selection none
 
Magic wand select around the out side of the frame.
Selection>invert>effects plug in>flaming pear>super blade pro
this is the settings I used you can mess with the little dice
and it will change colors and that. It depends on how you want it to look.

If happy with the way it looks>selection none.
Magic wand>select inside the frame>add new raster
layer>copy and paste your graphic of choice into the frame.
 
Selection>Select selection borders

Add a new raster layer>flood fill with color of choice.
I'm using a nice gold pattern.
Effects>plug in Eyecandy impact>glass>settings>clear
glass no drop shadow.
Deselect
This is what mine looks like now.

 
Merge all visible layers
 
I wanted more room to work so before I added the tubes>
I canvas sized by 900 X 800 center
 
We will get rid of the extra when we are done.
Add mushroom tube>resize by 60 percent or to your liking.
Copy and paste as new layer>place how you want it.
 
Add drop shadow

Duplicate>resize by 65 percent>move over by the other
Mushroom.
 
Add leave accents>resize by 65 percent.
move over to the right side
of the frame>With eraser tool
remove any thing you don't want in your picture.
add drop shadow>duplicate>image mirror
 
Place so the 2 are in a line.
 
Add fairy tube>resize as needed
If you use the one in my supplies resize by 60 percent
add drop shadow

 Move over so she is setting on the mushrooms.

Now add the word art and place where you like it.
Effects>plug in>eye candy 5 impact>gradient glow
I repeated it a couple of times, its up to you.
I have the settings in the supplies>double click
on it to install it>or if won't work here is what
I did.

Add drop shadow to your liking

Move the layer so its below the fairy.

 Add any thing else you wish to at this time.
If done merge all layers.

 Add a new layer and add your watermark.
Now your ready to save your wonderful work.

 Hope you enjoy my tutorial as much as I did
writing it. 
Thank you for giving it a try.
Would love to see what you do with this.
 Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
Jcuttlebear01@aol.com
Another I did


No comments: