Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Polar bear fun day

Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn
2/21/2014
I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.
Everything I use I have collected or bought and I
 don't claim to have made anything other then the tag.
---------------------------------------------------------------
All graphics I use, the copy write stays with the
original artist.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies
Font of choice>or the one I used Black Chancery
Graphic of choice
Tubes of choice
What I used HERE

Plug in
Eye candy 5 impact
Penta>dot and cross
Filters unlimited
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Place selections in the selection folder.

Import the eye candy 5 impact glass

Import>brushed metal to eye candy 5 impact.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
All settings will remain the same unless otherwise noted
This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP
Remember to save often in case your psp crashes.

I did this in PSP 9 but sure any one will work
------------------------------------------------------------------
Open new image 700 X 550

Pick a light color for foreground>#87b9b0
from your graphic>dark color for background>#1a382e
Colors I used from this graphic
flood fill with light color from your graphic
Selection>Load from disc>selection A
Promote selection to layer>effect>Penta>Cross and Dot
3 D effects>inner bevel>
Deselect
Merge down
Selection>load selection from disc>Selection 3 A
Promote selection to layers>
Filters unlimited>Paper textures>
Effects>Edge effects>Enhance
Eye candy 5 impact>glass>imported from supplies>
eyecandy5impactglassJC
If you can't get it to work for you this is
the settings I used.
Deselect

Merge down

Selection>load selection from disc

1-AA>Hit delete key on keyboard.

Selection>modify>
New raster layer>flood fill with gold beads.

Effects>3D inner bevel
Deselect
Selection>load selection from disc again
1-AA
Copy and paste as new layer graphic of choice.
Resize graphic if need be I went 75 percent

Selection>invert>delete

Layer arrange move down.

Deselect

Merge all layers

Add new raster layer>selection>load
selection from disc>2-A
Eye candy 5>brushed metal>import
Fundayjcuttlebearr01 make sure you change the color
to what your using and want it to be, I went with Foreground
color on the first one.

Settings I used in case the preset don't work for you.
Effects>edge effect>enhance
Give same glass effect as we did with the other.
Deselect

Layer duplicate>image mirror>merge visible

Add new raster layer>

Selection>2-b
Flood fill with color of choice>I used FFFFFF

Add same brush metal, be sure and change the color

Effects>edge effects>enhance>

Add same glass effect.

Deselect

Layer duplicate>image mirror.
Merge visible

Layer new raster layer
Selection>
Flood fill with color of choice>I used background color.
Add same brush metal, be sure and change the color
Effects>edge effects>enhance>
Add same glass effect.
Deselect
Merge visible

What mine looks like now.
Open
Accent>CJBMixAccent005b I used raster layer 1 the gold
Resize 110 pixel>move up along the edge like this
Layer duplicate>image mirror>bring the 2 together so they fill up
across the edge>
Merge down
Add drop shadow
Layer duplicate>image flip
No need to move should be right.
Layer duplicate>image rotate Left>90 degrees
move over to the left
Layer duplicate>image mirror>

Close off background layer

Merge visible

Reopen the background layer

Copy and paste accent> 
JFF_AYNIL_flower

Colorize it to go with you work.
Or use something else if you wish.
Add drop shadow

Duplicate>mirror>duplicate>flip>duplicate

mirror>merge visible layers.

Add>accents_Dani04.psp>resize 105
add drop shadow>duplicate>image flip
merge down>duplicate layer>mirror

Merge visible layers.

Add tube of choice>I added a little polar bear
resized 30 percent>drop shadow
Moved down to lower right of frame.

Add any others you wish>I added a different polar bear
resized 30 percent>drop shadow>mirrored>moved over
to the left of the frame.
Add border 1 pixel foreground color

Add border 5 pixel background color

Add word art or any thing else you want
at this time.

Add water mark

Resize to your liking

Adjust sharpen

Your now ready to save your work of art.

Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.
Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.

I did the 2 below also.
THANK YOU LAURA

No comments: