Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peep and Friends

Tutorial by
Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn
4/13/2011

I do these for fun and as a learning tool.
I don't sell or make a profit from any of the
supplies I have collected. Or from writhing these tutorials.
I don't claim to have done any of the graphics and that, just the tags
I make and share.

Some knowledge of psp is most helpful.
I used psp 9 any will work.

I'm using the awesome kit from Wicked Princess aka Shani
you can find this darling kit New! Lil Bo Peepers PTU Exclusive
If you can't click on the link then use this:
Tube I'm using is from Gary Rudisill and you can
I can't supply it cause its a PTU tube
find it HERE

Template I used is from the great work of Melissa
I used #83 and you can find it here

The little sheep I used are from

Font of choice:
Ones I used are in the supplies

Supplies

Open the template
and duplicate it and close the original.

delete layer 1
Image>Canvas Size so you have  room to work, we will resize later on.

In the layer pallet start with raster 10
Highlight>select with magic wand tool
and change feather to 5
It gives your work a smoother look.

Now copy and paste a paper of choice from the kit>
I'm using WP_LBP_PP3
Resize by 60 percent copy and past as a new layer>
Take your mover tool and move it how you want it.
Selection>invert>delete>
Deselect

Delete layer 10

In layer palette click highlight layer 3
Magic wand and change the feather back to 0
Find a paper> I'm using WP_LBP_PP10
resize by 60 percent.
copy and paste as a new layer.
Selection invert and delete.
Deselect

Delete raster 3

In layer palette click highlight layer 9
Magic wand and select it>Find a paper>
I'm using WP_LBP_PP4> resize by 60 percent.
copy and paste as a new layer.
Selection invert and delete.
Deselect

Delete raster 9

In layer palette click highlight layer 8
Magic wand change the feather back to 0>
and select it>Find a paper>
I'm using WP_LBP_PP6
resize by 60 percent.
copy and paste into selection.
Deselect

Add a drop shadow


 In layer palette click highlight layer 2
Magic wand and select it>you can
use the same paper for all the frames if you wish.
Or find another you want to use, it's all up to you.

Deselect

Add a drop shadow same as before.

Layer palette highlight copy of raster 9>
Magic wand and select it>Find a paper>
I'm using WP_LBP_PP14
resize by 60 percent.
copy and paste as a new layer.
Selection invert>delete
Deselect

Delete copy of layer 9
Copy of raster layer 8>do the same
as for the other frame you just did.
In layer palette click highlight layer 5
Magic wand and select it>Find a paper>
I'm using WP_LBP_PP7>resize by 60 percent.
copy and paste as a new layer.
Selection invert and delete.

Deselect

Delete raster 5
Raster 4 do the same as the other frames.

Raster layer 7>select all 3 squares.
Copy and paste as a new layer>paper of choice.
I'm using WP_LBP_PP5
move how you want it, depending on the
tube your using.
Selection invert and delete.
Deselect

Hide the background layer you just put in>
Click in the center of each of the squares again
and copy and paste your tube as a new layer.
Move how you want it, selection>invert>delete.
Deselect

Raster 6 you can do the same as the
other frames.

Note
If your not going to place any thing else inside the frames
go and highlight layer 2 and merge down, do the same with the rest
of those with frames.........this way you can move them and

arrange as you wish.
Now we will add some accents.

I add a couple little lambs
Resized them like I wanted
Gave them each a drop shadow.

Then added some grass
WP_LBP_GRASSFLOWERS
I didn't want the flowers on so
took eraser tool and removed them.
Then took WP_LBP_ROSEBRANCHES
Resized and took deform tool and turned how I liked.

Then played around with the mesh tool and pulled it around.
Add drop shadow when your happy with it.
Copy your main tube and resize and place where you want
Move any thing else and get it like you want.
Add a drop shadow to your tube.

This is how mine looks now.

If your happy with what you have then merge all layers


add a new layer>flood fill with color
you wish your mask to be.

Layer>new mask from image>and find
WSL-143 and hit ok.
Merge group

With deform tool you can move it in size like you want.
Crop any extra you don't want on your tag.

Add a new layer and place your watermark.
Merge all layers.

Resize to your liking.
After I resize I do adjust clarify to brighten it up.

Your now all done and ready to share your work of art.

Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.
Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
Jcuttlebear01@aol.com

Thank you Mary for testing my tutorial for me.
My newest tutorial

No comments: