Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vacation Time

Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn
                                  4/20/2011                                      
I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.
All things I use are collected, the only thing I claim
Is the tag I make with these as my work.

This tutorial is written with the idea you
have some knowledge of PSP.

This was done in PSP 9 but should work with any.

I'm using this great kit called Going deep.
by Wicked Princess
it's a FTU one and you can find it HERE
Can't find on her site kit is HERE  (Dropbox)

Supplies:
Tube of choice~Tube I used is by Anna BR.
She share her tubes HERE
Font of choice I used is called~AmerikaSans
Graphic of choice
All that I used is HERE (4 share) or
HERE (drop box)

No plug ins used for this tag.

Open new image 800 X 700
We will resize later.

1. Open the frame>WP_GD_SOSLIFESAVER
from the kit and resize by 80 percent.

2. Magic wand and click inside the frame.
Selection>modify expand by 6>new raster layer>
and copy and paste into selection the graphic or the
paper you wish to use.

3. Layer arrange and move down.
Deselect

4. You can colorize the frame to go with your back ground if
you would like to.

5. We will now start adding some accents.
Copy and paste the tube of your choice.
I'm using a nice one by Anna Br.
Resize by 60 percent, and move to the right.
Then I took the eraser tool and put it like she was inside the frame.

 

6. Add a drop shadow

7. Add from the kit WP_GD_BARREL resize 40 percent,
and copy and paste as a new layer. Move over to the
right by the lady. Add same drop shadow.

8. Add from the kit WP_GD_PALMTREE resize by 55 percent>
take deform tool and turn how you would like it to look.
Then I took the eraser tool and did away with what I didn't want.

9. The tree should still be in your memory so just paste it
once again to your work.
Resize this one by 40 percent.

10. Activate your large tree and duplicate>mirror
move it down under the lady tube.
Take your deform tool and move it around how you would like it.
Once you have all 3 trees place give them the same drop shadow.

11. Add WP_GD_BOAT resize by 30 percent>move over to the left.
Add drop shadow.

12. Add WP_GD_FENCE resize by 30 percent move over by the
boat and add drop shadow.

13. Add some sea shells of choice.
I resized the ones in the kit, by 20 percent and moved them to the left.
I took the deform tool and turned them and moved them like I wanted.
Add a drop shadow to each one.

This is what I have so far.

14. I then added the drift wood. Resized by 45 percent.
Move it over by the sea shells.

15. I took the mesh warp tool and pulled and turned the wood,
so it didn't look so straight. It's up to you.
Add drop shadow.
Bring a couple of the sea shells up to the top>so they are
or the wood.

16. Add WP_GD_BIRD2 from the kit resize by 20 percent.
Duplicate mirror and set them on the wood.
Duplicate the mirrored one again and place on the barrel.
You can give each of them a drop shadow.

17. If your happy with everything merge all layers.
Add a new raster layer and flood fill with color of choice.
We will add the mask WSL_mask 99.
Merge group

18. I resized the mask by 90 percent.
I add the same drop shadow, but changed the color to a light blue.
Merge all layers>resize by 90 percent>crop off extra you don't want.
Add your watermark and your name at this time.
You are now ready to save your work of art.

Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.

Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
Thank you Mary for testing it out for me.

 

Thank you
DreamsRmaid for giving my tut a try.
Photobucket

No comments: