Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tiger Delight

Tutorial by
Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn
5/11/2011
I do these for fun and as a learning tool.
I don't sell or make a profit from any of the
supplies I have collected. Or from writhing these tutorials.
I don't claim to have done any of the graphics
and that, just the tags I make and share.
Some knowledge of psp is most helpful.
I used psp 9 any will work.
Supplies
3 graphics of choice
Tube
Accents of choice
Font AR Decode
All supplies I used are HERE
Plug ins
Xero HERE
Filters unlimited HERE
Alien Skins Xenofex 2 HERE
AAA frame HERE
open a new image 500 X 800
will resize when done
Selection tool>draw out a square
I went about 7 gray squares by 7 gray squares.
any where on your new image.
Selection>modify>select, selection border

 use a color or a gold patter for the frame.
It's all up to you>I used gold beads
set at angel 0 and size 200
 duplicate move down so it touches the first one
duplicate it again and move it down with you mover tool.
they should all be lined up now.
 Merge visible layers.
With your mover tool>move it over so you have lots
of room to work.
Top>magic wand and modify expand by 3
Layer new raster layer>copy and paste into
selection the first graphic you want to use.
Layer arrange move down.
Deselect
Repeat the above step for all 3 of the frames.
Just make sure your on the right frame layer each time.
When your all done with the frame, and are happy
with how it looks>merge all layers
This is what I have so far.
Now we will add some leaves to the frame,
Copy and paste as a new layer>Leaves 1
Resize by 50 percent>with mover tool move over to the right side
of the frame and layer arrange move down. 
Duplicate the leaves>image flip and place them
how you want them at the bottom of your frames.
Duplicate and move that layer up to the middle.
I took my eraser tool and did away with
a couple of leaves I didn't want there. 
 Once you have them placed close off the frame>
and merge visible.
Give them a drop shadow.
Layer duplicate>mirror image.
I then took my free hand selection tool and
went around the leaf tube and just took a couple
and copied and pasted as a new layer
Resize the by 45 percent. and kind of fill in
where you think they need to be.

I closed off the layers so you could see how I placed them.
Be sure and add the same drop shadow.

I now took and added the same leaves
on the top of the frame.
Resized them by 40 percent.
Add the drop shadow and arrange them.


 This is what I have now.
If your happy with the way it all looks
Then merge all layers.

Pick a nice color you want for the back ground.
I used>#e1c798
Add a new raster layer>arrange and move it down.
Flood fill with color of choice.

Effects>plug in Alien Skins Xenofex 2 burnt edges.
Settings I used, you can mess around and see if you

like something better.
 With mover tool>arrange your frame and that in the center of this.

Add a new raster layer arrange and send to the bottom.
Flood fill with a nice dark color>#89554a
Selection>select all>modify>contract by 25
Effects>plug ins>AAA photo frame>

 Keep selected>selection>modify>select border
Flood fill with the gold pattern you used on your frame.
Deselect

On the same layer>magic wand and select the outside part of the frame.
Flood fill with the light color>effects>texture effects>blinds

Keep selected
Effects>plug in>filters unlimited>glass frame 1
settings>20>and 70
Depends on how you want it to look.
Deselect

Add the tube you wish to use.
Add same drop shadow as before.
Merge all layers
Effects>plug in Xero>Porcelain
you can play around with the settings but this
is the ones I used.


Add a new layer>add your water mark and now your done.
Resize to your liking.
Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.
Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.
Another example by me

Thank you for giving this a try.


 Thank you Mary
Thank you Wendy


No comments: