Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's a beautiful day


Tutorial by Jcuttlebear01 aka JoAnn
11/27/2011
I do these tutorials for fun and not
for any profit. I use them also as a learning tool to
help others learn the fun and art of paint shop pro.
Everything I use I have collected don't claim to have
made anything other then the tag.
Notes:
All settings will remain the same unless otherwise noted
This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP
Remember to save often in case your psp crashes.
I did this in PSP 9 but sure any one will work.
Scrap kit I used is from
Brenda Grafton/Brendas' Scrap Design
It's called Butterbug Blitz and
You will find it HERE
Supplies
Graphic of choice
Font of choice
Mine--HERE
Plug ins
No outside ones used.

Lets get started

 Open a new image 800 X 800
Copy and paste one of the frames to your new image.
I'm using bsd_BB_Elements (44) and I colorize it
to a color that is in my graphic
#b8d683 is my foreground
and the background is #3f8000
Magic wand tool and click on the inside of
the frame>selection>modify>expand by 10
Add a new raster layer>copy and paste into
your image a graphic of choice.
 Layers>arrange>move down
Pick one of the mushrooms>I'm using
bsd_BB_Elements (33) resize by 30%
Move over to the left and down on your frame.

Give it a nice drop shadow.

Copy and paste as a new layer
bsd_BB_Elements (16)
Resize by 30% and mirror image.
Place on top of the mushroom, give her the
same drop shadow.
Layer merge down.
Find a butterfly you like and copy and
paste as a new layer>bsd_BB_Elements (26) resize by 10% add drop shadow
and place on top of the small mushroom
Layer duplicate>mirror and place on the other one.

once you have them like you want, layers>merge
down>twice so this will all be together and you can move
it easily
Add a ribbon to your frame down by the mushroom
I used>bsd_BB_Elements (59)>and colorized it.
Resize by 50%>layer move down you want it under
the mushroom and just to the edge of the inside of your frame.

add drop shadow

Add some frogs>bsd_BB_Elements (30)
Resize by 15% then again by 65%
Or to the size you want them.
Add drop shadow, and place 3 or more
around your graphic how you want them.
Take and place a couple of cattails on your graphic.
Resize by 30% I placed them behind my frogs, in the back.
Add drop shadow.

Make sure your back on your top layer

We will add some flowers>bsd_BB_Elements (37)
Resize by 40% and copy and paste on the right side
of your frame, with deform tool you can turn them like you want.
bsd_BB_Elements (36) resize by 35%

 What I did next I will try and explain it.
With eraser tool take off the stem of the one you want on top.


move this over and mirror it with deform tool
you can arrange how you want it....add drop shadow.

 Take your selection tool>use free hand, and go around one of
the flowers>selection>copy and paste to your image as a new layer
move it how and where you want. I did the same with my other one
but put a small yellow flower in there.

If you don't get every thing off then when you place it
just use your eraser tool and get rid of it. This is what I have
use the deform tool and turn them, you can mirror them also.

 I did the same thing with some leaves and added a few
here and there.

Once your happy with the way it looks
close off all the other layers except for the one with the
flowers and that and merge them, then you can move it
more if you want with out messing it up.
Open all layers
 Next copy and paste as a new layer
a bee or butterfly of choice.
I added bsd_BB_Elements (35)
resized by 30% placed on a flower
add drop shadow, then duplicated and moved
to another flower.

 Duplicate on of them and resize by 55% and
turn and place a couple on the small flowers.

I added a few dragonflies and resized them as
needed, add drop shadow and turn them with deform
tool, and arrange how and where you want.

 Place a button >bsd_BB_Elements (3)
Resize by 50% add drop shadow
and place at the top right hand corner, layer
duplicate mirror, and have it on the right hand corner.
You can add any thing else you like
If you are happy with every thing then
merge all layers.
Resize the tag by 90%
 Add a new raster layer>either flood fill
with a color of choice or one of the papers
its up to you, we are adding a mask.
Send to bottom

Layers>new mask layers>from image>

Merge group

Move the mask up above the top of your tag some

Duplicate mask and flip
Move that one so it if even and the same at the bottom
Layers merge down
take your deform tool if needed and move the mask in some on the sides.

you can add a texture effect, or use blinds if you wish.
On the mask layer before you merge all.

Add any wording you wish to at the top, and name.

Be sure and add your water mark to your work of art.
Crop your tag, and resize to your liking.
Your now ready to save your work of art.
Would love to see what you do with this.
Thank you for giving my tutorial a try.
I do hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, and learned
something new.
Have any questions or need help.
Just let me know, I'm always happy to help any way I can.

Another one I did
Thank you Mary

Thank you Dreams

No comments: